UK Packaging supplies standard and bespoke pallet boxes, ideal for worldwide shipping of heavy items or bulk packing of goods.
Our cap, tray and sleeve pallet boxes are supplied complete with timber pallet, heat-treated as standard and compliant with ISPM15 regulations for international export.
Why choose pallet boxes from UK Packaging?
- Made with double-wall construction for extra strength, with a heavy Kraft outer providing excellent protection.
- The pallet boxes feature a stitched heavy duty corrugated sleeve, plus two end caps fitting top and bottom.
- Easily collapsed and stackable for storage after use
- Suitable for transporting goods by road, rail, air and sea
- Made from 100% recyclable materials
- Available in standard sizes, or in bespoke dimensions to suit your exact requirements
L x W X D
L x W X D
|PACK QUANTITY||PALLET QUANTITY||REFERENCE|
|12PALLB001||770 x 570 x 660||30.3 x 22.5 x 26||1||10||1/2 EUROPA - Heat Treated Pallet - Cap, Tray & Sleeve|
|12PALLB003||1075 x 870 x 550||42.3 x 34.3 x 21.7||1||10||1/2 CONTAINER - Heat Treated Pallet - Cap, Tray & Sleeve|
|12PALLB004||1075 x 870 x 900||42.3 x 34.3 x 35.5||1||10||1/1 CONTAINER - Heat Treated Pallet - Cap, Tray & Sleeve|
|12PALLB024||1120 x 1000 x 920||44 x 39.4 x 36.2||1||10||PALLET BOX - Heat Treated Pallet - Cap, Tray & Sleeve|
|12PALLB002||1170 x 770 x 660||46 x 30.3 x 26||1||10||1/1 EUROPA - Heat Treated Pallet - Cap, Tray & Sleeve|