UK Packaging stocks and supplies a range of centre-folded polythene sheets, ideal for the removals, construction and decorating industries.
Supplied on the roll for ease of use and storage, it is available in a range of gauges from light to heavy duty.
The benefits of centre-folded polythene sheeting
- All our builders rolls contain a MINIMUM 30% RECYCLED CONTENT and are exempt from Plastic Packaging Tax.
- Offers excellent protection from dirt and dust to items in storage or transit, or to floors and furniture during decoration and building work.
- Waterproof and weather resistant, it’s suitable for a range of outdoor uses.
- Sheets open up to twice the roll height and can be easily cut to size.
- Range of roll sizes available in stock.
- Heavy duty polythene sheeting can also be used for shrink wrap.
View these products
Lay flat Tubing
Layflat tubing is suitable for a multitude of packaging applications, effectively enabling you to create your own polythene bags. It’s particularly suitable for the packing of long, tall items such as carpets or pipes.
Essential for removals and storage businesses as well as furniture retailers, these polythene furniture bags are designed to protect sofas, mattresses and chairs in transit.