The Company is committed to ensuring that all employees work in decent conditions. In addition to complying with national laws, Company will:
- Not engage in or support the use of child labour
- Not engage in or support the use of any form of forced or compulsory labour.
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace environment and take effective steps to prevent potential health and safety incidents and occupational injury or illness arising out of, associated with or occurring in the course of work.
- Support its employees’ rights to Freedom of Association and to collective bargaining; all personnel shall have the right to form, join and organise trade unions of their choice that will bargain collectively on their behalf with the organisation.
- Not engage in or support any form of unfair discrimination in any aspect of its employment practices.
This statement covers 1 April 2023 to 30 March 2024 and has been approved by UK Packaging Supplies Ltd Management team.
Teresa Sullivan, Managing Director
Dated: 1st April 2023
For and on behalf of UK Packaging Supplies Ltd