Ideal for light to medium duty use, polypropylene hand strapping is widely used to secure crates and pallets or to tightly bundle smaller items.
As well as the strapping itself, UK Packaging can also provide a range of compatible seals, buckles, tools and dispensers, to fulfil all your strapping requirements.
Polypropylene hand strapping from UK Packaging
- All our hand strapping contains a MINIMUM 30% RECYCLED CONTENT and are exempt from Plastic Packaging Tax.
- Available either on a cardboard core or a plastic reel.
- Available in a choice of colours – black, blue or yellow.
- Can be used with a range of hand-held dispensers or trolleys.
- Economical solution with a minimum roll length of 1000m.
Place your order for polypropylene hand strapping by calling our sales team on 020 8801 8144 or by contacting your local depot. For more heavy duty use, we also offer a range of polyester strapping and steel strapping rolls.
View these products
PET (Polyester) Strapping, Tools and Dispensers
A stronger alternative to polypropylene strapping, PET hand strapping is suitable for more heavy duty use.
Machine Strapping and Machinery
When you’re strapping high volumes of cartons, pallets and packages, strapping machines are an ideal way to speed up your operation.