Sometimes known as duct tape or gaffer tape, cloth tape is a water-resistant adhesive that provides a strong and resilient seal on all kinds of materials.
It’s available from UK Packaging in a choice of sizes, in black, white and silver.
Why use cloth tape?
- A strong and resilient adhesive – yet leaves no residue when removed
- Versatile solution that bonds to virtually any surface
- Water resistance makes it a suitable solution for shipping or for outside storage
- Tears easily with no curling
- Cloth tape can also be used for temporary repairs, for instance to bundle pipes
|PART||SIZE MM||METRES PER ROLL||COLOUR||ROLLS PER BOX||REFERENCE|
|20WPCT020||50||50||BLACK||24||Black Waterproof Cloth Tape|
|20WPCT021||50||50||SILVER||24||Silver Waterproof Cloth Tape|
|20WPCT022||50||50||WHITE||24||White Waterproof Cloth Tape|
|20WPCT024||72||50||SILVER||16||Silver Waterproof Cloth Tape|
|20WPCT029||72||50||BLACK||16||Black Waterproof Cloth Tape|
View these products
Tape Guns and Dispensers
For a faster, more efficient packaging process in your warehouse or factory, we offer a range of hand-held tape dispensers.
Sometimes referred to as duct tape, aluminium foil tape is commonly used in the construction industry as an insulator – but it suits a range of packing requirements too.