Sometimes referred to as duct tape, aluminium foil tape is commonly used in the construction industry as an insulator – but it suits a range of packing requirements too.
Waterproof and highly adhesive both in low temperatures and high humidity, it’s an ideal tape for a variety of uses indoor and out.
Why use aluminum foil tape?
- Resilient and long-lasting solvent adhesive tape
- Provides a strong, weather-proof bond with chemical resistance
- Reflects heat and light, helping to protect items such as plastic components from heat damage and warping
- Reflective nature of the foil can help improve visibility when used for sealing
- Available in a range of widths and roll lengths
|20AFT60||Aluminium Foil Tape||48mm x 45m||24||Solvent Acrylic|
|20AFT61||Aluminium Foil Tape||72mm x 45m||16||Solvent Acrylic|
|20AFT62||Aluminium Foil Tape||96mm x 45m||12||Solvent Acrylic|
View these products
Crossweave / Monoweave Tape
For heavy duty cartons requiring resilient strapping, cross-weave tape is an excellent packaging option.
Double Wall Cardboard Boxes
A more resilient alternative to our single-wall cardboard boxes, our double-wall cartons provide excellent protection for heavier or more fragile items.